- Symptom Management Drugs – that may help with various MS symptoms
- Shift.ms – offer helpful advice to MS patients. They are leading the way in building connections between medical professionals and patients through their MS Reporters project
- MS Trust Newsfeed – keep up to date with news and developments in the treatment of MS.
- Regular e-zine by journalist Ian Cook about living with progressive MS. Updated every 2 months.
- Disability News Service: Specialises in disability issues. Includes subjects such as independent living, campaigns, benefits and politics
- www.disabilitynewsservice.com A website for those with MS and other physical disabilities to enhance independence and a better quality of life
- Citizens Advice Bureau
- MS-UK. Information and advice line
- Tandridge Voluntary Service Council
- MS Society. Funds research and other support.
- Local branches of the MS Society.
- MS Trust. Information and research.
- Disability Rights UK. Campaigning for disabled rights.
- Disabled access information… such as stations, theatres & pubs, etc.
- Looking for a therapist near to you?
- Airport Accessibility
other UK airports also available via these links