2. Keep it simple – The best fundraising projects are the simplest. Be realistic and cost out your event carefully. Keep a checklist so you know what needs to be done along the way.
3. Keep it legal – Keep in contact with us to ensure everything you are doing is legal.
4. Do your sums – Make sure you keep an accurate report of all financial transactions you make for your event. If possible use a separate bank account to cash money and please don’t send cash in the post.
6. Choose your date carefully – Be aware of major sporting events, other local events and school holidays and work around them.
7. Tell us about it – We’d love to hear what you’re planning and can jazz up your event with posters, balloons and materials to help make your event a success.
9. Thank everyone – Let people know how grateful we are for their support and when you know how much you have raised, tell them so they know what a valuable contribution they have made.