Do you shop online? Would you like to raise funds for the MS Therapy Centre whilst you shop at no additional cost?
Why wouldn’t you!
The MS Therapy Centre is registered with GiveAsYouLive and Amazon Smile both of which give donations to the charity as a result of you shopping online.
Using Give As You Live
1. Join for free by clicking here
2. Search for and choose Sutton & Croydon MS Therapy Centre as your selected charity.
3. Complete the simple registration process, select your favourite shops and don’t forget to install the ‘donation reminder when prompted.
The Donation Reminder will show the GAYL logo alongside all participating online stores when you search using Google or any other search engine as in the image shown.
The donation reminder will also install the GAYL logo on the right of the internet search bar to enable you to find participating stores easily.
6. Raise funds!
Using Amazon Smile
- Type Smile.Amazon.co.uk into your browser
- Begin typing Sutton and Croydon Multiple Sclerosis Therapy Centre into the 'charity I wish to support' bar. The system will display valid charities and once the correct name is shown simply click on it and select OK. This will be easier than scrolling down through the list from the beginning
- Each time you use Amazon the system will now recognise that you have a Smile account and direct you to that one for your purchases. Don't worry, everything on Smile is exactly the same as on the main Amazon site. it's just that you will be raising funds at the same time as shopping.
- For more information click here