There are many ways you can get involved and help our members with MS.
Whether you’re looking to take part in an event, support us through your work or school, or simply want to make a donation there is something in these pages for you.
As a small charity any amount you can donate or fundraiser for us makes a huge difference.
• £30 will fund a private counselling session
• £50 would purchase additional floor mats or exercise balls for our gym
• £150 would provide lunches for our volunteers for 6 months
• £500 could pay for a physiotherapist for 1 week.
• £1,500 could pay for a combined therapy machine to help speed up the body’s natural healing process
• £5,000 would allow us to buy a new standing frame allowing those in wheelchairs the chance to be on their feet for a while.
How you can support us:
• Make an online donation or send a cheque • Become a member • Join our 200 Club monthly lottery – and win up to £100! • Join in with our fundraising activities or events shown on our front page • Take a sponsored challenge – Walk, run, cycle, diet, skydive… • Fundraise for Someone Special – Has someone you care about been affected by or lost their life to illness, or struggled with a difficult time? You can set up a ‘Someone special’ page with Virgin Money Giving • Organise your own fundraising event • Nominate the Centre for ‘Charity of the Year’ with any local businesses, schools, banks or community groups you may have links with. • Leave us a gift in your will
If you can give your time, please take a look at our volunteering opportunities.
No matter whether your gift is large or small, you will be making a difference to those living with MS.
Whether you fancy taking part in a local run or bike ride, jumping out of an aeroplane for a tandem parachute jump, or going on an adventure of a lifetime we can support you to complete your challenge.
Don’t delay! Contact Bonnita on 0208 660 1181 or email to tell us your idea and we can take it from there!